Monday, February 11, 2008

Forging ahead

I turned in revisions on my second sold book at the end of January so I'm forging ahead on book three. That'll keep me busy while I wait for the release of Courting Miss Adelaide in September. Seven months to go. I know the time will fly. Stop in each month for the countdown of the book's release. About three months out, I should have a cover to share.

If you love historicals, Love Inspired Historical launches this month. The first two books coming out tomorrow. Can't wait to dive in!

Blessings,

Janet

3 comments:

Myra Johnson said...

Seven months . . . you're on the downhill side of this long wait, girlfriend! What a party we'll have in September!

Janet Dean said...

Right now it seems unreal, but I can't wait to party!!

Anonymous said...

A launch party!!!!

What fun!!!