Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Courting Miss Adelaide's now has a bookmark


In a week or so, I'll have bookmarks to promote my debut novel, Courting Miss Adelaide. My critique partner and dear friend, Shirley Jump, http://www.shirleyjump.com/ handled the design. I'm really pleased with how they turned out. And can't wait to pass along this tangible reminder of the books' release this September.
There's so much to do to promote a book. I will write blog posts and answer interview questions. Contact the media. Set up book signings. It's all a bit overwhelming, but exciting, too. I have some wonderful friends who want to be influencers for the book. They'll read then posting reviews and invite me to their blogs, if they have them. They'll help get the word out. There's nothing like word-of-mouth to build buzz.
Blessings,
Janet


No comments: