Thursday, May 28, 2009

A huge thank you!!

A huge thank you to friends and family who've helped get the word out about my second release Courting the Doctor's Daughter!

My cousin Cathy sent me a picture of her with my book in a Wal-Mart store. Love it! Thanks, Cathy. Hope you enjoy Courting the Doctor's Daughter.

So many of you have passed along bookmarks to friends and family, even sticking them in my books on store shelves. I'm waving at Judie Oberheuser in Texas for all the efforts she's made to publicize my books. And to Pam in AZ. Whether you passed out one bookmark or a 100, I'm grateful.

If you enjoy my books, tell others. That's the best way to create buzz.

God has blessed me with wonderful people in my life, but one particular person has made the biggest impact on my writing. Thanks to Shirley Jump, my dear friend, a wonderful writer and critique partner who's taught me so much about craft.

Blessings, Janet

2 comments:

Keli Gwyn said...

Sounds like Shirley is a tremendous blessing. How wonderful to have someone like her to teach, support, encourage and cheer for you.

I have a wonderful critique partner who's become very dear to me, so I understand.

Janet Dean said...

Hi Keli, We're fortunate to have great critique partners! God bless them and their writing...ours too. :-)

Janet