Thursday, October 13, 2011

A fun evening at Cyntheanne Christian Church in Noblesville, IN



A huge thanks to Lois Vining and Kat Lepper for inviting me to speak at Cyntheanne Christian Church! I spent a lovely evening talking about writing and my books, even signing copies for those in attendance. Nancy Snow organized a fabulous buffet of food prepared by members of Charity Circle, the ladies' group at the church.


Pictured are Nancy, Janet, Lois and Kat.

I always enjoy meeting readers. Everyone made me feel very welcome, even special like a celebrity. :-) Naturally I had a wonderful time! I hope I get an opportunity to return to share with this group again.


In the photo on the right, I'm with Lois and her sister Trish Riley.


Cyntheanne Christian Church members impressed me as a very warm, loving group. If you're in the area, visit one Sunday. They'll make you feel right at home.


Blessings, Janet

No comments: